What's new

iPhone 11 charging really slow

canteq96

Reaction score
Hello everybody. A few days ago I woke up with the phone turned off (I charge it during the night) and since that day the battery has not worked well for me, I do not know exactly what could have been. I have changed the battery and the lightning charging port, I have tried to charge it with all kinds of different chargers and cables but there is no way, it charges so slow that the battery does not go up, the only solution I have to charge the mobile is to turn it off and still so it takes me about 6 hours to have 100%. I have restored iPhone from DFU mode and neither. I don't know what else to do, let's see if someone can help me.

Thanks in advance

Hello everybody. A few days ago I woke up with the phone turned off (I charge it during the night) and since that day the battery has not worked well for me, I do not know exactly what could have been. I have changed the battery and the lightning charging port, I have tried to charge it with all kinds of different chargers and cables but there is no way, it charges so slow that the battery does not go up, the only solution I have to charge the mobile is to turn it off and still so it takes me about 6 hours to have 100%. I have restored iPhone from DFU mode and neither. I don't know what else to do, let's see if someone can help me.

Thanks in advance
Did you change the battery and charging port yourself? If so, maybe you could check all the connections.

Did you or whoever use genuine Apple parts?
If they are non genuine parts that could be the problem.