What's new

iOS Update

JYG1995

Reaction score
Hi guys! I just got a used iPhone 5C Locked in Japan,I'm currently using it here in the Philippines.Anybody can help me if I can update my iOS to the current or latest version which is the iOS 8.4,my iPhone 5c is working here in the Philippines via RSIM 9 Pro,I am currently using iOS 8.3,Thank You!

Ps:My iPhone is not jailbroken :)

As long as you have a good WiFi connection, you should have no trouble updating to iOS 8.4. Being carrier locked has no bearing on iOS uodates.

Thank you for a very quick reply sir! Im thinking twice sir cause Base on what I red on the packaging of my RSIM 9pro this RSIM can only unlock a certain iOS which is iOS 7.X??

Thank you for a very quick reply sir! Im thinking twice sir cause Base on what I red on the packaging of my RSIM 9pro this RSIM can only unlock a certain iOS which is iOS 7.X??
That would probably lock your phone, then.
If that's the case, how are you using it on iOS 8.3, which you state in your first post.

Last edited:
Thank You sir! I already updated it,it's now running with iOS 8.4 :)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    42.3 KB · Views: 485
Iv not got good wifi so wana update from ios 8.0.4 to 9.0.2 somebody told me if i get another mobile set hotspot up it helps or is somebody taking the piss lol cheers
You're going to need a good internet connection to update. You could download the update to iTunes on your computer, then connect your iPhone to iTunes on your computer and do the update that way if your WiFi connection to the iPhone isn't good enough.

I'm afraid that you won't be able to update to iOS 9.0.2. The only iOS versions you can update to are iOS 9.1 and iOS 9.2. You can only update to iOS versions that Apple is currently signing and Apple is no longer signing iOS 9.0.2.

Last edited: