What's new

iOS 8 Tweak - notifications screen on

InkedAdrenaline

Reaction score
Anybody know of a tweak that disables the screen from coming on when I receive a notification and the phones locked?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There is a new tweak out called "CleanLock" ($.99, USD). According to the description, one of the things it'll let you do is prevent the Lockscreen from lighting up when you get a notification (or, you can set it so only certain apps show notifications). It'll do a lot - according to its description.

Maybe it'll do it for you?

Marilyn

P.S. I may try this myself...! :)

There is a new tweak out called "CleanLock" ($.99, USD). According to the description, one of the things it'll let you do is prevent the Lockscreen from lighting up when you get a notification (or, you can set it so only certain apps show notifications). It'll do a lot - according to its description.

Maybe it'll do it for you?

Marilyn

P.S. I may try this myself...! :)
Thanks I'll try it out. I've seen that tweak just didn't know it had that option.

I went to android for a year and was dying to get back to Apple but the one thing I did like about the android was the screen not waking up every 5secs with a text[emoji106][emoji106]

Don't think it works with LockGlyph(or something else I've installed) I'm pretty sure it's interfering with LockGlyph tho and I cant give that up, I like how it has the option to speed up the unlock speed with you finger print.

Bummer!

Well, it's the only thing I can think of that would do this (prevent notifications from brightening the screen). If I see another that might do the job, I'll holler.

And, I totally understand about not giving up a favored tweak. Been there myself.

Marilyn

Why not just do it in notifications? Only chat and texts show on my lock screen. Change the lock screen setting and it can still chime and vibe, but not light up
ee4a61400b2a9bc6d0350f2801f4834f.jpg

Why not just do it in notifications? Only chat and texts show on my lock screen. Change the lock screen setting and it can still chime and vibe, but not light up
ee4a61400b2a9bc6d0350f2801f4834f.jpg

I guess that's an option. I like being able to wake the device and manage my notifications from the lock screen but I guess one extra step of pulling the NC down isn't too bad