What's new

iOS 5 related crash?

Highlad

Reaction score
Ok. So I have an iPhone 3GS not jailbroken on vodafone. I recently updated it to iOS 5, at first it was fine but my phone soon began to crash. It now randomly restarts without my doing anything... It is bloody annoying and is extremely inconvenient. Is anyone else having this problem and is there a way to fix it? Is it anything to do with iOS 5?

yep I have the same issue on iPhone 3GS on Vodafone and iOS 5 as well, it randomly restarted two times after the update, without any apparent reason

have not investigated it much though, but I'm definitely not too happy with iOS 5 so far :)

Thanks for replying. I had to restore my iphone software back to factory settings then put my old settings back on. it seems to have worked but there was definitely something wrong with the software... My phone started not being able to send texts then not being able to make phone calls... i hope it doesn't get that bad for you.

It may be a bad copy of IOS5, where did you get it from,Apple's site, random website or from iTunes? Other than iTunes or Apple, you might have gotten a bad DL. If you look from site to site you will see a Hugh difference with the file size. One may say 4 and others will say 4.6. You just never know. Good luck

it was definitely from iTunes... no doubt about it.

crud... it happened again! I reset the software on my phone and it still did it!

seemingly reseting the software does nothing, i have a few more tricks up my sleeve but it looks rather bleak