What's new

iOS 5 jailbreak

mafiajesus

Reaction score
It exactly a new topic, but has anyone heard about a iOS 5 jailbreak coming out
I hope one has Been announced and obviously untethered would be great

Sent from my iPhone using iPF.net

There isn't an official jailbreak for
iOS 5 since iOS 5 has yet to be released to the public. The devs won't announce an untethered jailbreak until it's ready to go live. If they did before hand then apple would just release another firmware update to patch the exploit before the jailbreak ever had a chance to go live.

Last edited:
iOS 5 since iOS 5 has yet to be released to the public. The devs won't announce an untethered jailbreak until it's ready to go live. If they did before hand then apple would just release another firmware update to patch the exploit before the jailbreak ever had a chance to go live.

+1 :)

darkstar2007 said:

Touché
Thank you
I just cant wait for a jailbreak to come out because I am very excited for iOS 5 but I like my Cydia tweaks and hacks too much

mafiajesus said:
Touché
Thank you
I just cant wait for a jailbreak to come out because I am very excited for iOS 5 but I like my Cydia tweaks and hacks too much

I can understand that. I like my tweaks as well. :D!!

darkstar2007 said:
I can understand that. I like my tweaks as well. :D!!

I can only imagine that we are not the only ones
:)!!!

Hey guys new here and this will be my first Jailbreak.

Please do not post external links! Read the rules.

Last edited by a moderator:
Looking forward to this. Previous Droid Rooter 😏