What's new

iOS 5.0.1 on iPhone 4

shahzadashraf30

Reaction score
I have download a sn0wbreeze_iPhone 4-5.0.1_hacktivated_jb ipsw for my iphone 4 having baseband 1.59.00.
i want to update it while preserving baseband. i have downloaded redsnow and snowbreeze (both latest) for this whole thing.
but i m confused here coz im a newbie and dont wanna kill me iDevice. so any bit of advices for me plez.
which one b better for preseving baseband and recomendations for further guidence. i have seen number of videos on youtube and read many tutorials.
last advice from this forum ;) plz advice

upgrade using that ipsw and you can upgrade to an already jailbroken state, you dont need to use redsn0w.. in fact un-lockers should stay away from redsn0w

can i get the share link to download again? can u provide the link to me? thank you

Mr.Mischief, don simple say "use google".

Unleashed
user-online.png
"iClarified - iPhone - Where To Download iPhone Firmware Files From" is ori source.

i need to download a "sn0wbreeze_iPhone 4-5.0.1_hacktivated_jb.ipsw", who can provide the link.

Mr.Mischief, don simple say "use google".

Unleashed
user-online.png
"iClarified - iPhone - Where To Download iPhone Firmware Files From" is ori source.

i need to download a "sn0wbreeze_iPhone 4-5.0.1_hacktivated_jb.ipsw", who can provide the link.

You are asking for us to do research for you. You can find everything you need with a simple Google search.

Tutorial:

Download iOS 5.0.1 for the iPhone 4.
Download Sn0wbreeze(PC) or Pwnage Tool(Mac).
Open up whichever program you downloaded and use it to Jailbreak and preserve your BaseBand.
After firmware is made, put your iPhone in DFU mode(use iReb).
Open iTunes, hold the shift key down and select restore. It will let you select your custom firmware.

If you don't understand what at certain program is, go to Google.com and research it. Here on iPhone Forums we do not do research for lazy members.

You are asking for us to do research for you. You can find everything you need with a simple Google search.

Tutorial:

Open up whichever program you downloaded and use it to Jailbreak and preserve your BaseBand.
Open iTunes, hold the shift key down and select restore. It will let you select your custom firmware.

If you don't understand what at certain program is, go to Google.com and research it. Here on iPhone Forums we do not do research for lazy members.

my iphone is locked, i jz need to download "hacktivated_jb.ipsw"..iphone took from japan, so need to unlock the iphone.
ur tutorial i had tried b4, but cant success unlock oso. iphone firmware is 04.11.08
what else can do now? can advise more? thank you thank you..

Tutorial:

Lol 'we do not research for lazy members'

Love that line 🐔

Sent from my  iPhone 4S using Tapatalk ☠

cheeheng99 said:
my iphone is locked, i jz need to download "hacktivated_jb.ipsw"..iphone took from japan, so need to unlock the iphone.
ur tutorial i had tried b4, but cant success unlock oso. iphone firmware is 04.11.08

Redsn0w has an option that allows you to hactivate.

when u will jailbreak ur iDevice with redsnow or snowbreeze it will automatically be HACTIVATED, than use ultrasnow to unlock the carrier of ur BB is supported.

Tutorial:

nice Mr.Mischief :D
great info :D