What's new

ios 4.02 update !

bazza

Reaction score
anyone update now!>? i better wait for the jailbreak to support that update!

Last edited:
anyone update now!>? i better wait for the jailbreak to support that update!

Tried to up date. It failed and now on the third attempt of restoring my phone back to normal :(

EDIT: backed up on third attempt and updated no issues afterwards

Last edited:
updated worked fine... dont care about jb any more :D

Same here. Just got my "neverlocked" iPhone today and installed the update, not really interested in jailbreaking just yet. It shouldn't be too long before a jailbreak for 4.02 comes out.

updated worked fine... dont care about jb any more :D

Same here. Just got my "neverlocked" iPhone today and installed the update, not really interested in jailbreaking just yet. It shouldn't be too long before a jailbreak for 4.02 comes out.

its already jailbroken just waiting a tool.. it never takes long. well the first jb of a devise is what takes ages. then after then its quick

mine was jailbroken, updated, now just playing the waiting game for the jailbreak tool to come out

I had to upgrade to the latest firmware because my phone locked and needed to be restored.There are guides out there on how to revert back to 4.0.1 and it really aint that tough,worked for me.Just do a search on the net.

I had to upgrade to the latest firmware because my phone locked and needed to be restored.There are guides out there on how to revert back to 4.0.1 and it really aint that tough,worked for me.Just do a search on the net.

what you could of done is a option+restore or shift restore and chosen the 4.0.1 firmware and not upgraded.. but the 4.0.2 wont take long anw

what you could of done is a option+restore or shift restore and chosen the 4.0.1 firmware and not upgraded.. but the 4.0.2 wont take long anw
Oooops...o well,I am an Iphone rookie,only had it for 2 weeks and this is my 1st iphone,still learning!!!!!

Oooops...o well,I am an Iphone rookie,only had it for 2 weeks and this is my 1st iphone,still learning!!!!!

never mind, you know for next time now :)

if you're stuck with restoring ur iphone4 and can't get the iphone to restore,download program called "Recboot" . a deadset simple as tool...one click to exit out of recovery mode and iphone should restart as normal.. if u can't find recboot gimme a buzz and i can e-mail it to ya :)