What's new

iOS 10.0.2 is available

KevinJS

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
iOS 10.0.2 fixes bugs and improves the stability of your iPhone or iPad. This update:

• Addresses an issue that could prevent headphone audio controls from temporarily not working
  • Resolves an issue that caused Photos to quit for some users when turning on iCloud Photo Library
  • Fixes an issue that prevented enabling some app extensions

For information on the security content of this update, please visit this website:

https://support.apple.com/kb/HT201222

Thank you for the information! Downloading and installing it on my iPad Pro right now.

Edit: installed without any problems.

Last edited:
Just got my 7+ today and brand new to iphone. When they come out with an IOS update is it ok to install it or should you wait to see if there are any bugs with it?

Just got my 7+ today and brand new to iphone. When they come out with an IOS update is it ok to install it or should you wait to see if there are any bugs with it?

It might be best to check the forum. Some of us will install the new OS right away so you'll hear if there are any problems. Also, some members are beta testers so they get an idea of how things are going to be. Not sure they are allowed to give away too much info, though.

Thanks KevinJS. After ready some of these posts stating they installed without problems I will install today. That way I can get rid of the notification icon, that kills my OCD to have that.

Thanks KevinJS. After ready some of these posts stating they installed without problems I will install today. That way I can get rid of the notification icon, that kills my OCD to have that.
Make sure to back up your iPhone first, just in case there are problems.