What's new

Invisable Sheild bubbling with a case on it

Jossef

Reaction score
I have an Griffin Reveal as my iPhone 4 case. A couple of days ago I had Best Buy put the Invisable Shield on for me. Now after waiting 24 hours I put my case back on and the case is causing bubbles and peeling at the top of the phone. Is there a way to fix this or do I need to live with it.

Thanks,
Joe

I thought that is what I had to do. The one on my phone now is the third one that they had to put on. The first two had smudges on them.

No dont take it back.. mine had the same problem, they just didn't put it on right, it toke me like 10 times but i got it.. you think if you pay someone to do it they wont mess it up :/

Last edited:
he said best buy installed it. they will redo it. im gonna try mine on my own. my best buy wants 20$ to install the front and back. thats too pricey for me

I took it back to Best Buy and they re did it but told me that it would do it again with the Reveal case that I have on it. Then they tried to sell me another case but I said I like the one that I have. He gave me the money back for the shield but left it on my phone. I am not sure what to do now. I don't want the shield to keep peeling up though.

I took it back to Best Buy and they re did it but told me that it would do it again with the Reveal case that I have on it. Then they tried to sell me another case but I said I like the one that I have. He gave me the money back for the shield but left it on my phone. I am not sure what to do now. I don't want the shield to keep peeling up though.

Let the shield dry for a few days before you put your phone on the case.