What's new

Introduction

jeremy5848

Reaction score
Hello all, I am a new member of the forum. I don't have an iPhone, I have a 32GB iPod Touch 4. There aren't any helpful iPod Touch forums so I joined this forum. Hope that's OK.

I'm trying to find out whether Apple plans to improve it's search function. At the present it is limited to what it can search and, in Calendar, can search back only about a year. This is with OS 4.3.5, which is AFAIK the latest version.

I have transferred (with some difficulty) data from my last Palm Zire 72 and previous Palm Pilot PDAs that goes back to 1996. The current iPod/iPhone OS makes it very difficult to access this data. Are there any rumors of a better search function or an available search app?

The Calendar also is very slow to go back a month at a time if you have to go back more than a few months. Some way to go back a year in a jump or specify a year would be helpful.

Jeremy

jeremy5848 said:
Hello all, I am a new member of the forum. I don't have an iPhone, I have a 32GB iPod Touch 4. There aren't any helpful iPod Touch forums so I joined this forum. Hope that's OK.

I'm trying to find out whether Apple plans to improve it's search function. At the present it is limited to what it can search and, in Calendar, can search back only about a year. This is with OS 4.3.5, which is AFAIK the latest version.

I have transferred (with some difficulty) data from my last Palm Zire 72 and previous Palm Pilot PDAs that goes back to 1996. The current iPod/iPhone OS makes it very difficult to access this data. Are there any rumors of a better search function or an available search app?

The Calendar also is very slow to go back a month at a time if you have to go back more than a few months. Some way to go back a year in a jump or specify a year would be helpful.

Jeremy

Welcome to the forums.

G'day and welcome to the forum!!!! :)