What's new

Internet service sucks lately.

ghostrunner21

Reaction score
The past 3 days internet service has sucked or been gone the last 3 days for me. Anyone else having problems??

Sent from my iPhone 4

ghostrunner21 said:
The past 3 days internet service has sucked or been gone the last 3 days for me. Anyone else having problems??

Sent from my iPhone 4

Are you talking about your 3G internet?

I think I have seen more than a few threads about sudden drop in Internet connection. Perhaps towers are being serviced all over to adjust to newer networks. :shrugs:

I've been noticing this too. I'm in a strong 4G area and my 3G service just disappears, turns into the little Edge O symbol when it shouldn't be. I've also had tons of calls that aren't coming in. I login to a call service for work sometimes and all of a sudden I'll get 3 emails with 'missed call' notices and my phone will be sitting right in front of me and will not have any missed calls at all on it or never have rang. I thought it was actually my phone so Verizon sent me a replacement iPhone and it's still doing it. Not a happy camper.

Hmm... Which part of the country are you guys in? I'm not noticing any problems like that..

Hmm... Which part of the country are you guys in? I'm not noticing any problems like that..

Odds are what you are seeing today doesn't impact what they were seeing 7 weeks ago.