What's new

iPhone Sending Old Text Messages

PDiPadua3

Reaction score
Lately I have noticed that my iPhone 4 has been sending old text messages again. I have gotten several text replies lately to questions I've asked people days or weeks ago. Some of my friends are also saying my phone sends the same message 2 or 3 times. Anyone else having these problems?

Apparently my phone is doing the same thing, but only to one person (so far). He is recieving messages from conversations that occured hours or even days ago, yet my phone does not show that they were sent. How do I stop this from happening?

I too am having this same problem.. At least 3-4 people have said I keep re-sending my messages, however, I have not! This is irritating and embarassing! I have tried to shut down and restart my phone, I thought that did the trick, bBut sadly did not! What is causing this to happen?

Lol this has happened to me before.. Not lately, but it has happened.. currently i am jailbroken..

but like i said, it hasn't happened lately, so im not sure if it was doing while i was waiting for a JB to be released..

This is happening to my iPhone too,mines is jailbroken

My phone has been doing the same thing....It constantly sends old messages to more than one person.I am highly upset with apple because this is ridiculous. Apple is supposed to be an state of the art phone.I hope somene finds a way to resolve this