What's new

Installing Handy light

fell

Reaction score
Can anyone help an Iphone newbie

I have got a copy of handy light and its sat in my itunes apps library but I cannot get it my iphone .
On syncing it comes up with a message saying i am not authorised to install on this computer ?

Can anyone help?

Thanks Fell

You need to authorise you iTunes account for your computer. On the PC it's in one of the tabs at the top. I forget which one...

You need to authorise you iTunes account for your computer. On the PC it's in one of the tabs at the top. I forget which one...

I tried that it already-comes up with the same authorising request then says the PC is already authorised .Its there on iphone list in itunes but it wont install

Where did you get handy-light? If it's from a torrent it's not going to install....

Where did you get handy-light? If it's from a torrent it's not going to install....

Its not a torrent just picked it up off the net. it has a .ipa ext. and on double click it went into itunes apps but wont install on to the phone

You need to download apps through iTunes or they won't work.

It's to stop people downloading apps of the Internet that they haven't paid for. Your iTunes account knows what apps you've downloaded from apple. If you try to install one that hasn't iTunes won't let you.

it truly is genious, and they've got us by the balls. i'm not sure its even legal that they make it impossible to go into our own device's files (check MyComputer with your iphone plugged in, it's not going to show up), but apple very much doesn't want you putting non-app store apps on your $400 phone.