What's new

Infinity Blade ONLINE Multiplayer ARENA Update

i think the hack caused problems because it would make a noise for ages and the words turned into boxes :S

Perhaps a reinstall is in order...?

it worked! i re installed it then it worked the online and then i put a saved game back and the stats where high again. though the free items and free to master do not work so its easy to kill but not easy to master 22 or so times each new item...

as the save game was not recent it was like 100 levels off what i had but its good that it worked..

so later or when ever you have time ill play you if you want

Glad it worked. Sent me an invite anytime, if I'm free I'll play you. I'll send you one also. I've still never played anyone on it so no idea how it works. Lol...

Glad it worked. Sent me an invite anytime, if I'm free I'll play you. I'll send you one also. I've still never played anyone on it so no idea how it works. Lol...

i have a few times.. some really good players out there..

basically one of you starts of as the enemies from the game and your the most basic character and the first person to 5 wins, wins one point and after every fight you get cash and can level up your items or if your the games characters you level up character until you get to play as the god king. and you just keep going until some one exits and you take it in turns to play as the enemies or as the guy avenging his father.. playing as the enemies is not easy at all

I haven't got any of them. Do you need to be playing at the time. My notifications are on.

I will need to get some practice in then before I play you...

ah you wont need to.. it lets you auto invite ppl or chose from a list of friends..

you wont need practise i suck at it

Im sure you wont be that bad. Lol.

So how do I know if people invite me..?

i have no idea i have not been invited yet i have done all the inviting but i imagine its the same as when getting a friend request you just accept at the time if you can

I've just had a couple of invites. First time i was on my phone. Second was when it was lying on the couch locked so like you said you can get them anytime just like a fried request. Perhaps it only works over wifi...?

not really sure to be honest i will try find your nick and invite you at some point