What's new

Infinity Blade ONLINE Multiplayer ARENA Update

PhilSynowiec

iPhoneForums.net News Team
Reaction score
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kYiiW3rAu2c]YouTube - ‪Infinity Blade ONLINE Multiplayer ARENA Update - iOS Vlog 407‬‏[/ame]​

Infinity Blade has finally been updated with online multiplayer. Arena is the mode you will be playing against one other opponent online. You start out playing as either the golem or the warrior, both with their advantages and disadvantages. The warrior is fast, but does a less damage, which the golem is the opposite. Both races have different UI's that you will need to learn how to play to win. You play each opponent first to 4 wins while upgrading weapons, armor and characters each round, depending on what class you play. You gain a bit of cash after each round, the amount matters on winning or losing. This update is free and comes packed with more items, achievements, and other things. Check out Infinity Blade in the App Store as a universal app!

i have not managed to get this working online against others.. is any one else having that problem?

I had a problem with it at first. I kept getting a pop up saying I couldn't connect to game centre. I posted how I got it to work in the infinity blade are you ready thread...

yeah i tried that a second time it just crashed when i try open in game center.. do you look the game up in your friends or just go in your game list?

how far did you get in one player mode? i kill around 8 people then die.. would be nice to be able to change the guys armour in one player mode

I got to about 6 then tried the multiplayer again so I lost my place. You can upgrade your armour. I think the first one is 5 or 6k...

Up to round 10 now, hardly any life left. Got the adamant armour. You got multiplayer sorted yet...?

no it refuses to load... i got to level 8 and i die lol i am too weak but i tried everything and it just wont load it

Lol. Can you not back up your game save...?

yes and i have done but i am not 100% sure if it will work if i re install then put the save game back... :/ i was hoping this was a bug and that i would not have to re install it

I will get this one for the weekend.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk