What's new

Infinity Blade Gets Deathless Kings Free Update and Price Cut

Maura

iPhoneForums.Net News Team
Staff member
Reaction score
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q4MTaQ8KkUM]YouTube - Infinity Blade Debut Trailer[/ame]​

Epic Games and ChAIR Entertainment today released a free update for the award-winning iOS game, Infinity Blade. Called The Deathless Kings, the update features new enemies, battle arenas, weapons, and enhancements that further extend the original game. During the course of the new level, players will be introduced to 10 new enemies, including the Wood Jester, the Iron Guard, the Plated Sorok and the Warden, as they descend into the dreaded dungeons for the first time to unlock the God King’s darkest secret. You get to battle across six new gameplay areas, and gain access to all-new in-game items so that you can continue to build your character as you attempt to vanquish The Deathless Kings. More than 30 all-new magic rings, swords, shields, helmets and armour will be available to you once you’ve downloaded the update. Other new gameplay tweaks and enhancements include multiple character slots, a dodge button size slider and auto volume controls.

Click here to download the game at a limited-time-only (until Sunday March 6) bargain price of $2.99/£1.79: Infinity Blade for iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPod touch (3rd generation), iPod touch (4th generation), and iPad on the iTunes App Store

Source: Epic Games/ChAIR Entertainment

i completed it already all the extras but its nice.... and whats up with the finger LOL

i completed it already all the extras but its nice.... and whats up with the finger LOL

Heheh i saw that. Man ill never ne able to save up for stuff now. Forget about buying more money.

Cheat!!!!!! Lol.

I bought all the new items and mastered them before starting the new game+ thing. Wish I had put more into attack as it was only at 1. I put everything into health and magic. Took me forever to get to the god king an beat him. Lol.

Anyway what's happening with multiplayer...? :(

Cheat!!!!!! Lol.

I bought all the new items and mastered them before starting the new game+ thing. Wish I had put more into attack as it was only at 1. I put everything into health and magic. Took me forever to get to the god king an beat him. Lol.

Anyway what's happening with multiplayer...? :(

yeah but the other cheats dont work, you cant set your attack..etc to any level, the hack for that does not work just cash and lower item prices...

you can pay and re place all the points so you would give more to attack or shield, i done it a few times and re assigned most of mine to the health and attack...

multi player i think is next update.. there is another coming soon when you press pause

I never really understood cheating in games. How do you get that sense of accomplishment when you didn't do anything?

I never really understood cheating in games. How do you get that sense of accomplishment when you didn't do anything?

well normally i cheat after i have already completed it.. so i cheat to make it fun and be GOD like on the games and cant die... its fun for a while. i completed the game 100 times over with no cheats that also gets boring after a while and really hard to kill GK after he gets to a high level and instead of the sweet i killed him it makes you wanna throw the iphone at the wall..

medium hardness is good enough.. and you did plenty who cares about accomplishing things? i just play to have fun and play the game ;p

i cheat in any game i can when ever possible.. if i could in assassins creed that would be sweet

As long as you don't cheat when it comes to playing me at multiplayer I don't mind. Lol.

I can't afford to redo all my points as in the new game+ you loose all money and items. That's why I mastered all the new stuff first...

yeah... keep it offline the cheating, not much of an online gamer myself anw

to all interested there is another update of infinity blade... 1.21... i havent updated yet i dont want to lose all my saved data again like i did the first time

to all interested there is another update of infinity blade... 1.21... i havent updated yet i dont want to lose all my saved data again like i did the first time

It looks like its just an optimization for the iPad2. There is nothing else different in the description.

yeah that was it... i thought wow a new upgrade maybe they put new weapons like a light sabre :D