What's new

Infinity Blade Hands-On For iPhone, iPod Touch And iPad

PhilSynowiec

iPhoneForums.net News Team
Reaction score
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MUJ8ZNBTMIY]YouTube - Infinity Blade Hands-On For iPhone, iPod Touch And iPad - iOS Vlog 224[/ame]​

Infinity Blade has finally been released for the iPhone, iPod Touch, and the iPad. The game is unlike anything else seen on the iDevice, except for Epic Citadel of course. The game is finally complete and out on the App Store for $5.99. IF you are a Retina display owner, this is a must for you as well as iPad owners. The iPad version still looks good, but if we had a Retina display on our iPads, it would be perfect. The app is universal, so once you download it, you can use it on your iPad or your iPhone.iPod Touch. This is one of those MUST HAVE games for your device, show it to friends and they'll be amazed.

this has to be the best game for the idevices i downloaded it last night sat on it for hours non stop

Last edited:
I've downloaded it twice, rebooted etc, yet I have no bloody sound from the game at all!!

stupid question but are you sure its not muted? because i have sound.

comments on the phone would also suggest for 3gs owners it does not work.. for any one here with a 3gs, i know you have the 4 Roy.

any one managed to kill the guy sitting on the chair? i got past the first bit but then i sided with him and credits scrolled :S i hope hes not like the last boss or something because that would suck..

level 13 only but those two weapons and armor cost so much to level up to. will take very long time of re doing the level over and over to get to a good enough level, i suck at it..

any one managed to kill the guy sitting on the chair? i got past the first bit but then i sided with him and credits scrolled :S i hope hes not like the last boss or something because that would suck..

level 13 only but those two weapons and armor cost so much to level up to. will take very long time of re doing the level over and over to get to a good enough level, i suck at it..

I assumed he is the final guy but I haven't even made it as far as you have.

I assumed he is the final guy but I haven't even made it as far as you have.

I dd the level like 20 times now each time I fi d things I missed last time. Also at one point you can chose to ge throughout the stairs or the doors but that sil er and gold robot thing is a pain to kill and I have half decent weapons and levels. Can't wait to get the good ones I bet killing him will be easy. I was nearly dead so I did it to see what haplens, us I lost all healing thing and dong know if you can buy them and if so how or just wait and hope to collect it.

I read on the comments there will be a part 2?

But ATM I'm more trying to level up then kill him.

it has been less then 4 days n i didnt play for one day so 3 days n i was so addicted tat i got the infinity sword!

it has been less then 4 days n i didnt play for one day so 3 days n i was so addicted tat i got the infinity sword!

i got every item on the list and fully upgraded level 40 which is the highest you can go atm before the upgrade coming soon, its so addictive... atm i am saving coins for when we get more upgrades, and the more you complete it the more your bloodline level goes up and you get an achievment at 20..and it gets very hard to complete. i am at the stage where my infinity sword barely scratches the guy in in the chair when i fight him you have to basically dodge all his moves or he kills you in three hits..

what shield and ring and helmet do you use?

gonna dl this when i get home! wish i can do it now but no wifi here at work :(