What's new

Imessenger

bleedinheart

Reaction score
I seriously don't get the imessenger app. Does anyone use it? It refuses to connect to the chat room everytime I try.

bleedinheart said:
I seriously don't get the imessenger app. Does anyone use it? It refuses to connect to the chat room everytime I try.

What chat room. iMessage is built into the messaging app and this is only for other iOS 5 users.

yeah.. iMessage is built into messaging itself and all you need is to activate weather with the service provider or add ur email id to work with. As iCrank said it only works between 2 iOS 5 users with email ids too so if u wish to check then u must add email id of ur fren(who have iOS5) on ur contact list then use send message option on contact ilst itself. If u like to try then u can add me ([email protected]) :)
hope u are clear now !!!

isharan said:
yeah.. iMessage is built into messaging itself and all you need is to activate weather with the service provider or add ur email id to work with. As iCrank said it only works between 2 iOS 5 users with email ids too so if u wish to check then u must add email id of ur fren(who have iOS5) on ur contact list then use send message option on contact ilst itself. If u like to try then u can add me ([email protected]) :)
hope u are clear now !!![/QUOTE
Sure, i am. Thanks.