What's new

iMessage Help

Sibze

Reaction score
Anyone good with iMessage already?? I have a question!

My girlfriend and I text a lot during the day however, she works for Toyota and in the plant she does not get a good signal.

Last night we used iMessage no problem but this morning she sent me a text on first break and because she doesn't have a good signal 3G is not working nor the lesser internet E so her text was sent as a normal text message. When I went to text her back however, my phone sent her an iMessage which she isn't getting because again no signal. So I had to go in and turn iMessage off. Am I going to have to continue to do this???

If I posted this is the wrong spot I am sorry, new to the forum :confused:

Sibze said:
Anyone good with iMessage already?? I have a question!

My girlfriend and I text a lot during the day however, she works for Toyota and in the plant she does not get a good signal.

Last night we used iMessage no problem but this morning she sent me a text on first break and because she doesn't have a good signal 3G is not working nor the lesser internet E so her text was sent as a normal text message. When I went to text her back however, my phone sent her an iMessage which she isn't getting because again no signal. So I had to go in and turn iMessage off. Am I going to have to continue to do this???

If I posted this is the wrong spot I am sorry, new to the forum :confused:

Nice question but to give you the correct answer iMessage does that by default. When imessages cant be sent it due to issues like hers it sends it out as a SMS

I do agree, I notice now that SOME of the messages have been sent as a normal text message BUT, it takes a while for it to realize that the iMessage is not working as well, it does not fix it for the next message.

If I send: "Hello" as a iMessage.

10 mins later it may send it as a normal text message.

Then I say "How are you" it is going to send that as an iMessage again.

I see some of the messages I sent this morning around 10 are still blue. (iMessages)