What's new

I'm new to Tapatalk, can anyone help me?

Mika221

Reaction score
Hey,
I'm new to tapatalk so can anyone help me..?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey,
I'm new to tapatalk so can anyone help me..?

Sure, but since this is a different topic just start a new post and ask any questions you have.

Sent from my iPhone 5c using Tapatalk

Okai, how... And how to mention you I mean when I type something how to let you know I typed for you?

I've moved your posts to their own thread in the iPhone Apps Forum, where it will receive more attention.

Can anyone do this or is it just a moderator thing...? Sent from my PC using Bluestacks and Tapatalk Pro
Only moderation staff can move posts to a different thread. If you have a post that you think should be moved, you'll have to ask a staff member. The easiest way to do that is to use the report feature.

Last edited:
Thank you scifan57 ! But I don't rlly get the idea of tapatalk so can anyone tell me what do I do here ?

Thank you scifan57 ! But I don't rlly get the idea of tapatalk so can anyone tell me what do I do here ?

To report a thread in Tapatalk, tap the thread you wish to report (it will highlight and you will see this pop-up:

ejate6yv.jpg

Tap the report button to get another pop-up:

arype6y4.jpg

Press the "Report" button and you will get a text input to write your report. Then hit "Ok" to send the report. The staff will get your report and will take any necessary action.

Marilyn

Last edited:
Okai, how... And how to mention you I mean when I type something how to let you know I typed for you?

You press the post that you want to reply to and press quote .

( I hope this helped you )