What's new

I'm jailbroke, but now how do I

brnr17

Reaction score
Just got my verizon iphone monday. I jailbroke this morning with greenpoison. I have just a few questions on apps that someone might know of for me to accomplish my goal
I want to
-be able to change bubble color settings in messages
-put airplane mode, and data widgets on homescreen for easy toggling

anyone know of something that could help me out? i try searching cydia but theres just a ton of stuff to search through in there

Not sure about the first, but try sbsettings it allows you to toggle lots of settings with many plug INS available.

For the first one, the easiest way is to SSH into your device...or use something like ifile. you can change the chat colors that way. OK maybe not the easiest way. You need to know the path and where to locate those files.
if you download certain themes some have the bubbles themed along with everything else.
As Hbayram said, try sbsettings. It has many toggles. You can have it set so lets say when you swipe your top bar sbsettings will open and you can do many things from there.

For the first one, the easiest way is to SSH into your device...or use something like ifile. you can change the chat colors that way. OK maybe not the easiest way. You need to know the path and where to locate those files.
if you download certain themes some have the bubbles themed along with everything else.
As Hbayram said, try sbsettings. It has many toggles. You can have it set so lets say when you swipe your top bar sbsettings will open and you can do many things from there.

okay i downloaded sbsettings but i cannot for the life of me figure out hot to open it or use it. It doesnt download as an app to my homescreen so where do i find it?

okay i downloaded sbsettings but i cannot for the life of me figure out hot to open it or use it. It doesnt download as an app to my homescreen so where do i find it?

youtube it and it will tell you everything you need to know or google it

youtube it and it will tell you everything you need to know or google it
yea i figured it out, i also downloaded bitesms but that wouldnt let me change the bubble settings either, apple makes this tough to do

for sbsetting slide your finger across the very top of your screen.
you can add loads of other short cuts in to sbsettings.

as for sms chat colours try typing sms in to cydia loads of different colour in there.