What's new

I'm doing something wrong! iphone 4s

lzeno

Reaction score
I go to messages, "To" fill in a name. I click the little camera on the left side. It asks me if I want to take a new pic or send an existing one. "Existing one" I go to Photo/Camera Roll. I select a pic and it ask me if this is the one and I confirm.......It takes me back to the message with the pic I selected shown. I type a little note & hit "SEND" ............... 8 out of ten times everything just vanishes.......gone........not sent & not in messages. Just vanished and can't be found. When it does send, you can watch the progress until it is sent. Anyone know what I'm doing wrong.....I hope so because this is a lot of typing!

That's odd , I'd say to try a hard reset first off then if it persist it may be something hardware but I doubt it so if u try the hard reset it should clear out any bugs or glitches. That'd be my first move

I thought that would be the best thing to try. If I back up in Itunes before I hard reset, I won't lose anything, right? I'll read up on hard reset. I'm new to the iphone 4s.
Thanks for your help.

I thought that would be the best thing to try. If I back up in Itunes before I hard reset, I won't lose anything, right? I'll read up on hard reset. I'm new to the iphone 4s.
Thanks for your help.

To hard reset your iPhone you do not need to backup your iPhone to iTunes. Press both home and power buttons until the screen goes off and power back on with the apple white logo, then you let go the buttons. Do not release the key when the slide to power off pop up on the screen, just keep both keys until the device power off and come back on with the apple logo. The should cure your issue.

What he said lol.. But yeah no Loss of anything best way to find stuff out is reading up. Hope it alleviates ur problem

Ok. Thanks for all your help. The hard rest seems to have corrected the problem.