What's new

I'm aboard - from VA

finnfur

Reaction score
Well my DriodX has deceased and my techie son has convinced me to go Apple Iphone4 / Verizon . So the wife is on her way to the Verizon store as I type.
So I figure I will just join up now so I can be bothering you folks with all the
newbie questions you get tired of hearing LOL.
I will warn ya'll I am Old School [ mostly old] so have lots to learn.
I am rough on phones and the last two Driods terminated from my dropsies.
So my first highly technical question LOL is what protection is best for drops and still allow ease of front pocket carry.
And thanks for having me aboard,
Tom

Bring on the newbie questions, finn...! I might learn something too!

Order a life proof or otter box case, get them over nighted! That is the first and most important step you can take.

Have fun this is a nice phone and things work right out of the box.

Cheers

G'day and welcome to the forum Tom!! :)

OK - Thanks for the welcome and Zipur my son said Otter case too so thats what I got. Arrived today and once I figured how to open it to get the phone in LOL I like it so far. A little bulky in the front pocket but fits .The belt clip will be good for fishing etc. Can clip it to the center console so I won't be dropping it overboard. LOL
Tom

Welcome to the forum and if you have any issues or have any questions this is the place to be.

finnfur said:
OK - Thanks for the welcome and Zipur my son said Otter case too so thats what I got. Arrived today and once I figured how to open it to get the phone in LOL I like it so far. A little bulky in the front pocket but fits .The belt clip will be good for fishing etc. Can clip it to the center console so I won't be dropping it overboard. LOL
Tom

The otterbox cases are good but it's not waterproof so be careful while fishing.

Ok Thanks Crank - I gathered it was not waterproof but seems to be splash resistant which is what I was interested in. Salt spray specifically .
Tom

finnfur said:
Ok Thanks Crank - I gathered it was not waterproof but seems to be splash resistant which is what I was interested in. Salt spray specifically .
Tom

Nice.