What's new

Howdy from Va Beach!!

iDad

Reaction score
Hows it going everybody? Chris here in Va Beach eagerly awaiting the iPhone 5! I am a Sprint customer so this will be my first iPhone but if its half as fun as playing with my iPod touch then I know I'll be happy with it. I have a Samsung Intercept now which is basically a paper weight! God forbid I put too many apps or any music on it! I know its a lower end phone but when I got it last year I wasn't ready to spring for a 4g phone with the extra 10$ charge per month cuz its not in my area yet! Plus I'm cheap so...ya. I am already upgrade eligable so now it's just a waiting game. I came across this forum while looking for iPhone 5 info and I kept checking it each day for info and liked what I read so figured I'd join up. Thanks for all the info and for reading. Talk to ya'll later. Come on Apple!!

iDad said:
Hows it going everybody? Chris here in Va Beach eagerly awaiting the iPhone 5! I am a Sprint customer so this will be my first iPhone but if its half as fun as playing with my iPod touch then I know I'll be happy with it. I have a Samsung Intercept now which is basically a paper weight! God forbid I put too many apps or any music on it! I know its a lower end phone but when I got it last year I wasn't ready to spring for a 4g phone with the extra 10$ charge per month cuz its not in my area yet! Plus I'm cheap so...ya. I am already upgrade eligable so now it's just a waiting game. I came across this forum while looking for iPhone 5 info and I kept checking it each day for info and liked what I read so figured I'd join up. Thanks for all the info and for reading. Talk to ya'll later. Come on Apple!!

Welcome to the forums idad. I'm glad you like what you see.

G'day and welcome to the forum!!!! :)

Hi iDad,

Welcome to the forum, we hope you can enjoy the community.

iFrog said:
Hi iDad,

Welcome to the forum, we hope you can enjoy the community.

How do u install Siri for iphone4 jailbreak
Please advice
Thanks

Please show me how to install Siri for iphone4 jailbreak

steventr said:
Please show me how to install Siri for iphone4 jailbreak

First I will have to that there is no need for multiple post! Please read the rules.

Second don't hijack the thread as is on the rules as well.

Third please use the search function, this question is been answer many times. The answer is you can't anyway.