What's new

Ihone 4 4.21 03.10.01 Hacking HELP!!

victorialloyd

Reaction score
Okay, so my brother lost his iphone 4 and got it barred by the network and got a new phone. He has now found it and gave it to me, is there any way of changing the imei or something so i can use it?
Thanks

Only by getting another motherboard with a different IMEI that's not barred...

yeah, not like tmobile with the sidekicks, i remember i gave my sidekick to my gf and she had to detach the IMEI # from my account in order for her to make her own, you can always ask AT&T to be sure though

Okay, so my brother lost his iphone 4 and got it barred by the network and got a new phone. He has now found it and gave it to me, is there any way of changing the imei or something so i can use it?
Thanks

Only the Providor can help you with this as your IMIE number will be blocked by them. I had a simalar issue with O2. Lost a phone and after a year found it... they just unblocked it....

Thanks

Only the Providor can help you with this as your IMIE number will be blocked by them. I had a simalar issue with O2. Lost a phone and after a year found it... they just unblocked it....
have"your brother" call att to unblock it....easy squeezy