What's new

iCloud Question

Ok I'm kinda new to iPhone and iPad, and even newer to iCloud. My question is, my photos don't appear to be appearing in photo stream on either device. They just stay in camera roll...I have iCloud turned on and photo sync thingy turned on too, so bit confused. Any advice be great. Thanks
Lisa

Are you having Internet connection while taking new pictures with your iPhone? How good is your Internet connection on your iPhone when taking pictures?

Mad, you have to have everything checked in the iCloud Control Panel on your PC, have everything turned on on your I device and in the cloud on the web have everything checked there. It's a one time effort, after that everything in your Pages and Numbers app will show in the iWork on the web cloud. You can also download the docs from the cloud to your PC or upload docs from your PC to the cloud and then they will be on your I devices. You can also have Goodreader PDF's in the cloud also. It's cool to share PDF's.

Thank you. I will try everything you wrote. Hope I can figure out this time. :)

Quick question: I notice in my settings everything is marked "on" except for Contacts. Is this normal? Why would the system automatically exclude Contacts?

Quick question: I notice in my settings everything is marked "on" except for Contacts. Is this normal? Why would the system automatically exclude Contacts?

It's ok, you can turn on contacts and sync it with iCloud.