What's new

Ibooks not working after jailbreak

qnet

Reaction score
Ok, so I have the Iphone4 (4.2.1 )and, did the jailbreak using green-poison but, now Ibooks will not open up. It gives me a message saying that my configuration has changed and to restore. Is this just a side-effect of jail-breaking?

I've searched this forum and didn't find anything. It's not that big of a deal because, I use Ibooks on my Ipad but, if I ever sell it as Jailbroken, I would like everything running correctly if possible.

Thanks for any suggestions.

i just JB mine like 5 minutes ago and my ibooks is working fine. you had me worried, i'm right in the middle of a book and i didn't wanna lose it

i just JB mine like 5 minutes ago and my ibooks is working fine. you had me worried, i'm right in the middle of a book and i didn't wanna lose it

I've restored it and will try again. Maybe it's something I'm doing wrong - though I followed it step by step - and everything works except for that.

@qnet. I'm kinda experiencing the same with my iPad. I don't have any eBooks on my iBooks for iPhone4. There's 2 recently purchased books that give me the same error message you described. I hope someone can help :)