What's new

Jail breaking iphone 4 4.2.1 with limerain?

jamiancet

Reaction score
Hi all,

I am really confused about what's the difference between limerain and green poison.

Also i am unable to find jailbreaking tutorials for iphone 4 4.2.1 by using limerain. Is there any jail breaks available by limerain?

Please help thank you.

Limerain wasn't updated to work for 4.2.1. Only greepoision. They both use the same hack to jaibreak so there wasn't much point in having both...

and you really need no tutorial, the greenpois0n program has directions which are pretty straight forward..

I didnt like the jailreak with greenpoison, the battery life sucked ass with it. Downgraded to 4.1 and jailbroke with limerain. Way better now.

I didnt like the jailreak with greenpoison, the battery life sucked ass with it. Downgraded to 4.1 and jailbroke with limerain. Way better now.

if im not mistaken, they are basically the same thing, just one was released a day earlier than the other

if im not mistaken, they are basically the same thing, just one was released a day earlier than the other

They both use the same exploit to jailbreak so not much difference...

They both use the same exploit to jailbreak so not much difference...

yeah, thats what i thought but i wasnt sure, thanks gaz