What's new

I was talking to a App developer today about ISO5

ThePhotog

Reaction score
I was talking with a App developer today about ISO 5, his exact comment was it's very hard on battery life. He now has to charge his iPhone 2 to 3 times per day. Anyone hear this?

ThePhotog said:
I was talking with a App developer today about ISO 5, his exact comment was it's very hard on battery life. He now has to charge his iPhone 2 to 3 times per day. Anyone hear this?

My battery life is actually better...

My battery life is pretty much the same with when I was on iOS 4.3.3 I didn't notice poor battery life on iOS 5 GM till now.

I am a developer and haven't seen on indication of worse battery life. In fact in some areas, like standby, I believe there is improvement.

I just got an iPhone 4 and I think my battery drains faster than my old 3G. IOS 5 doesn't need to contribute to my drought.

I've been running iOS 5 since b5 on my own phone with no difference in battery life either way.

I have Bluetooth on 24/7 and I still get 10 hours of usage and 30 hours of stand by.