What's new

i want to customize my 6plus, any ideas?

thanks
that sounds and looks cool
ill check tomorrow to see where they are at with the iPhone 6 modifications

gave above referral a call today
they said call back in a month

will do

thanks

gave above referral a call today
they said call back in a month

will do

thanks
Just remember if you modify your phone, it voids your AppleCare warranty. That's something to consider.

Sent from my ancient but trustworthy iPhone 5

hehe...I make my phone unique by getting several cheap cases and changing it up every so often. I probably have 5 or 6 cases on order (ok 3 have arrived, two came just yesterday). I keep my phone in a case all the time anyway, so this makes sense to me. I think changing out that ring around the touch ID doesn't add much bling for the cost....but to each, his or her own.

I would not bother or risk it because it's part of the Touch ID. That function is awesome!
I like space grey I would grab a button sticker or something it may disable Touch ID but it's cute [emoji175].
I agree that the ring looks sharp one of the reasons I grabbed the white phones... I had white phones prior now everything I grab is white(mini iPads etc)

Those that posted its not doable should do some research before posting its not possible.

Good news op! changing the ring around the home button is very possible. Although doing it yourself is not a good idea at all. Check this company out they can change the entire housing as well as the home button but it may be a bit pricey. Im guessing around 100-150 to change the entire housing but your iphone will be very unique.

I believe right now theyre still working on taking apart the iphone 6 and getting parts but you should definitely call them for a quote if you're interested

Here are a few examples. Enjoy!

instagram.com/p/sV0QJCn3lO

instagram.com/p/pCbC0kH3oz

instagram.com/p/m3ja2Vn3o0

Instagram

Neucase - La Puente CA Yelp
The only thing is that you'll be voiding your warranty and Applecare+ by doing this.