What's new

Safari Stopped working!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

MFM

Reaction score
So more fun.

After I jailbroke my phone yesterday and all was working fine up until now.
For some reason Safari has stopped working. It crashes as soon as I open it. If I double click my home button, I can see the last page I loaded in Safari, but as soon as I click on that, it also disappears.

I installed Chrome which seems to work fine.

Any ideas?

Install AppList and export the list of tweaks that you've installed on your device and paste them here.

I've installed Applist but can't see how to use it - no icon or anything.

Some help please?

Sorry, meaning AppInfo. It should have a new icon on your Springboard. Open it, tap on Packages, then export. If it does not prompt you for an email address, or if the Mail.app does not launch, open up Settings.app, and scroll down until you see AppInfo, then enter an email address that's linked with your Mail.app into the field and retry.

You're right, it won't export the list without a valid email address. But Appinfo isn't coming up under the apps if I go into Settings so there's no way for me to get this done!

Just managed to sort it out by deleting two cache files and reinstalling a piracy tweak. Woo. :D

Last edited by a moderator:
We do not, under any circumstances, tolerate piracy of any kind. You will receive no assistance with your issues.

This thread is now closed

Status
Not open for further replies.