What's new

I urge you to email Apple asking to fix Itunes!

zipur

Reaction score
I've tried and tried to understand the thinking behind Itunes. Why is everything so difficult? Play list, Lyrics, Bogs down windows pc, Icloud, play list I’m done, the new interface - just to skip a track on a this big tablet you have to press a tiny button. Nuts!
I urge everyone even if you like Itunes to kindly request they improve the iTunes app.

Apple - iPhone - Feedback
and remember twice is nice, just to make sure they get it.

What device is it? and iPad? and if yes i don't think that the player control are that small. Very easy to skip a track to the next to play and to pause when you are within the iPod app or even when you are controlling the music right from the lock screen. But anyway, good you are getting in touch with Apple, perhaps they will hear your request soon enough.

It's on both. If you like the iPhone iTunes interface I understand. My point is one person is not going to get attention. By the way have you ever tried to create a play list on the fly? Are there times when you are listing to music on your phone and would like to add a song to a current list? It does not have be that hard.

I have no issues with iTunes and have 5 devices plus Apple tv all work together without issue. Yes windows xp and vista are a problem but frankly that is not Apple's fault. Windows 7 64 bit works fine however some virus programs can cause issues.