What's new

I phone buying suggestions

abhisheak

Reaction score
I am living in india.I want to buy an iphone 4 or 3gs....but it is officialy not available here

But my brother is living in california.so should I buy it from there...

Is there any unlocking available for it.....how much will it cost..:...:.buying it from california has any problem...

I also read somewhere that to buy iphone we have to enter in a contract is that true??
if true,then tell something about the contract??

does i phone can be bought without a contract??

You can buy an iPhone directly from Apple without a contract but you'll have to pay for the full price of $599. If you buy it with the contract, it's $199 or $299 but you have to have voice and data for 2 years. It's actually cheaper to purchase it full price.

Apple will not unlock the phone for you so you'll have to wait for a jailbreak program or buy it in the UK.

Check the quality of your carrier before spending your $.

Just remember if purchased in the US all are locked to AT&T. So you will not be able to use it until a jailbreak/unlock has been released.

My brother is not an permanent citizen of america can he still buy it with an contract??

Just remember if purchased in the US all are locked to AT&T. So you will not be able to use it until a jailbreak/unlock has been released.

so how can they justify selling it 599 dollars with out contract if its still locked to at and t?

My brother is not an permanent citizen of america can he still buy it with an contract??