What's new

I Phone 4 Docking help needed

mike iphone 4

Reaction score
Hi All

First post,
This has been buggy me for some time so I hope someone can help me.

Is it possible to get the sound from a call to come out the docking station? I basically want to be able to hear the voice through my speaker system.

Any ideas?

Thanks
Mike

mike iphone 4 said:
Hi All

First post,

Is it possible to get the sound from a call to come out the docking station? I basically want to be able to hear the voice through my speaker system.

Any ideas?

Thanks
Mike

You could use the aux input, fit a lead from the headphone socket in top of iPhone.

CP

mike iphone 4 said:
Hi All

First post,

Any ideas?

Thanks
Mike

You could use the aux input, fit a lead from the headphone socket in top of iPhone.

CP

Its in my car so thats not an option, thanks for your comment though.

Anyone ??

btw it is possible via Bluetooth if speakers have bluetooth capability not sure about car

mike iphone 4 said:

Anyone ??

You did say 'docking statio' ;)
Might be you have an aux socket in your car chidden away, our FORD Focus CC3 has an auc socket I'm the glove box (why there beats me ???).

You could swap out the radio for one with BT connectivity, then use your phones iPod for music - as I do in my van. And many BT headset support playing music as I use in my skid lid on my motor bike.

CP
CP

mike iphone 4 said:

Anyone ??

You did say 'docking statio' ;)
Might be you have an aux socket in your car chidden away, our FORD Focus CC3 has an auc socket I'm the glove box (why there beats me ???).

You could swap out the radio for one with BT connectivity, then use your phones iPod for music - as I do in my van. And many BT headset support playing music as I use in my skid lid on my motor bike.

CP
CP

I have a specdock.com

Have a search,

Not to worry seems no one has the answer i am after.

As i said I dont want to use anything but the docking output.

Thanks