What's new

Bose docking not working

scratchiemm

Reaction score
Hello all, am new to here......hope someone can help.

I have an iphone (3 years old) and a rather expensive Bose docking station.............

All worked fine - phone got charged, was able to play songs etc etc. Then went away on holiday...........took my iphone.

On return the docking station didn't work. I get an error message on the phone ' this appliance is not compatible........' or some such rubbish.

I have re set my phone, unplugged the docking station, but no luck. My phone will play the itunes, but the bose docking station neither charges nor plays....

It worked fine before my holiday and nothing changed other than me disconnecting it - bizarre!!

Anyone any ideas????

Cheers

Perhaps you have gotten some dirt or debris lodged in the 30 pin connector. Try using blowing out both 30 pin connectors, the one on the phone and the one on the Bose. Using a light look carefully at the pins to be sure its clean, then try again. If somethings lodged in the connector, then try a wood or plastic toothpick to dislodge the dirt, don't use any thing metal, you could short out the device and rune it. Also, do not use water, or alcohol that's less than 90% pure.

Moved to appropriate area.

إيكرانك...المسطرة