What's new

I Love My Iphone 5

I_Luv_Apple

Reaction score
I was just wondering if anyone else is as impressed with their iPhone 5 as I am. It's been in my hands all day!! It's so light and I am totally in awe of the design.

I_Luv_Apple said:
I was just wondering if anyone else is as impressed with their iPhone 5 as I am. It's been in my hands all day!! It's so light and I am totally in awe of the design.

I have not ordered mine yet. Still debating. So tell all :) it looks like its taller but not much wider ? Would you say that? I was really disappointed in screen size as I thought it would be bigger. That's my hold up.

The first thing you notice is just how light it is and how well it fits in your hand. It's really easy and not to mention fast to use. The design is awesome too.

I have not ordered mine yet. Still debating. So tell all :) it looks like its taller but not much wider ? Would you say that? I was really disappointed in screen size as I thought it would be bigger. That's my hold up.

It is taller and it isn't wider! Look at the specs!! Waiting on mine can't wait. I got the black one :)

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

No marks , nicks or dents on the antenna band or bezel ?

When I get mine I'll be checking it out before I leave the shop !

The first thing you notice is just how light it is and how well it fits in your hand. It's really easy and not to mention fast to use. The design is awesome too.

It is lighter and thinner than before, which makes me feel good. And the camera is good, better than the Samsung galaxy S3. I love the iPhone 5.