What's new

I like the new website but?

jdej663390

Reaction score
to be very honest I like the website but what will happen with non iphone 4 users? u left them hang?

you guys went directly to Iphone 4 like everyone cares about the iphone 4. There is only a minimal amount of people that have the iphone 4.

eliminating the Iphone 3g, 3gs from you forum will also eliminates a lots of users that were looking for information for Iphone issues and this website had the information to resolve most of problems that had arise over the time. I think is a BIG MISTAKE

eliminating the Iphone 3G and 3GS from the forum also created hundreds of dead links in the biggest web browser ever used to search for problems GOOGLE. When you search an issue with the iphone and the link is from this forum, The user only gets page does not exist, making the user go to modmyi.com and others.

last but not least making the website iphone 4 only will make users not even try to take a look to the website.

PS I think the support for 3g and 3gs should still maintained in the website to a minimum to help users with non Iphone 4's issues.