What's new

New User from Canada, Hello!

AbsoluteMayheM

Reaction score
Hi All.

I have lurked here before. I have had several iPhones and iPods. Recently I have upgraded from an iPhone 3gs to 4. My wife is a BB user but that broke and I have my old 3gs phone collecting dust. She has a different provider so I wanted to jailbreak/unlock the 3GS that is locked to Rogers and then switch it to Bell. But this 3GS just does not want to jailbreak, it gets stuck at the first waiting for reboot with RedSn0w. I have no problems with the ipsw file or the recover mode part.

I joined the forums to check out the jailbreaking threads.

Hi All.

I have lurked here before. I have had several iPhones and iPods. Recently I have upgraded from an iPhone 3gs to 4. My wife is a BB user but that broke and I have my old 3gs phone collecting dust. She has a different provider so I wanted to jailbreak/unlock the 3GS that is locked to Rogers and then switch it to Bell. But this 3GS just does not want to jailbreak, it gets stuck at the first waiting for reboot with RedSn0w. I have no problems with the ipsw file or the recover mode part.

I joined the forums to check out the jailbreaking threads.
Hi, welcome to the forum! Here are a few helpful links. cv| iPhone tips | iPhone Tips & Tricks | What is jailbreaking? | Thinking of Jailbreaking but are not sure? | iPhone Unlocking Guide for BeginnersiPhoneForums.net Mobile App

iPhoneForums.net Forum Rules - Please Read and Respect our Rules

poisonivy……iPF STAFF.

Welcome from Canada!

Sent from my iPhone using iPF.net