What's new

Why did I not know about this place before?

Ashman

Reaction score
Just signed up. site looks to have a great wealth of information. have no idea why I have never been on here before. used to go to some other sites but they pretty much died out. Been an I phone user since the 3g. currently have a 3gs and 4. Been jailbreaking since the 3g. I have sucessfully managed to upgrade and downgrade my phones. luckily while it has been a bit of a headache at times I have been able to work through it.

Last bout was ios 6 on my iphone 4. I upgraded, then had to stich blobs to 5.1.1. then kept getting 1600 errors. did all the usual, upgrade itunes, restich the files etc. clear hosts file, tried tiny umbrella, then kept getting itunes error code 1 but only after it looked like the firmware was downloaded but stuck in dfu mode... luckily I was able to reboot the phone afterwards and low and behold, 5.1.1 was back on.

My 3gs crashed (corrupt file on install of file download during app from cydia), I was able to reinstall 5.0.1 on it after similar issues with the 4 reinstall.

My only reason for jailbreaking, just a couple of must have apps that I use. PDANet, Lockinfo, 3g unrestrictor and sb settings. My iphone just isn't the same without them...

Love technology, like having the toys.

Looking forward to learning from the wealth of information here and hopefully being able to contribute some of my own.

G'day and welcome to the Forum!!!!! :)