What's new

I hate when people call

OK that was usefull, frankly didn't know, so thanks for that

If an iPod touch had 3G like the iPad and otherwise all the same specs and shape as a 4s, I would have gladly gotten one.

Doesn't matter. If you're too lazy to hit the sleep/wake button when a call comes in, you got way bigger problems on your plate.

Oscar_D_Grouch said:
Some people want a phone only for emergencies, not for people to call with inane chatter.

Exactly!!! That is exactly my point. I also get a lot fun out of it when people call and think I'm gonna pick it up... Lol I wait till the last second then decline

Sent From My Red iPhone- Built It Myself

As the great George Carlin said "Ideally a phone call is a brief exchange of a few vital pieces of information, not a two and a half hour harangue about your third cousin's prostate exam"

Exactly!!! That is exactly my point. I also get a lot fun out of it when people call and think I'm gonna pick it up... Lol I wait till the last second then decline

Sent From My Red iPhone- Built It Myself
its no good i can't help myself,i have to chip in,if you just want a phone for emergencies there are much cheaper phones out for that purpose,also if you wait till the very last second then decline how do you know its the very last second.