What's new

I hate bulky cases

TaxAcct

Reaction score
But the slim cases leave my phone unprotected from drops. I brought one of those fancy low profile cases they sell on Amazon, the ones made in China, but I just discovered that they can interfere with signal. I have frequent dropped calls and callers are always saying my phone is breaking up. So, i put my Belkin max grip case on but I hate it. Anyone have any suggestion?

No. I'm looking for a case that doesn't have a bulky feel but provides drop, scratch protection.

That case looks nice. I'll have to look into that one.

I use a LifeProof case on my 5S. I guess it's subjective as to whether it's bulky, but it's certainly less bulky than the Otterbox I had on my 4, and waterproof too.

I just ordered the Spigen Neo Hybrid EX Slim Metal in champagne overnight shipment. I should have it by this time EST tomorrow.

Sent from my Gold iPhone 5s using Tapatalk

I just ordered the Spigen Neo Hybrid EX Slim Metal in champagne overnight shipment. I should have it by this time EST tomorrow.

I have a Neo Hybrid on my iPhone 5c and really like it. Taking a quick glance at it one would think it's a 5 or 5s instead. The other day my daughter in law tried to pick up my phone thinking it was her husband's 4s.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

My Spigen case came and I must say it is the lightest case I ever had. Although it is only a bumper, it gives me the look and feel I've been looking for, no bulkiness but yet adds a level of protection while still being ably to tell it's a gold iPhone.

i would like a slimmer case that has some protection too .i have a 4s with a cheap otterbox knockoff case and its bulky but offers good screen protection .i dont trust myself to not drop the phone so some form of screen protection is a must for me .that element case looks nice but no pic of the front .