What's new

I don't know which case to buy...

AznSensAsians

Reaction score
What's a good, sleek, stylish case that covers the back and does not cause the screen protector to peel off or anything?

The SILICRYLIC by Incipio is great. The screen protector stays put and doesn't peel off. I've got one on my IP for the past couple years and gonna continue the trend once my IP4 ever gets here ;)

What's a good, sleek, stylish case that covers the back and does not cause the screen protector to peel off or anything?

I had that problem with mine but I junked the protector rather then the case.

The SILICRYLIC by Incipio is great. The screen protector stays put and doesn't peel off. I've got one on my IP for the past couple years and gonna continue the trend once my IP4 ever gets here ;)

is it a hard case or is it silicon?

Both. It doesn't make it bulky either. Below is a link with pics on it. It comes in 5 colors and each unit comes with an additional white silicon cover in case you get bored with it.

iPhone 4 SILICRYLIC Silicone Case with Acrylic Shell

Both. It doesn't make it bulky either. Below is a link with pics on it. It comes in 5 colors and each unit comes with an additional white silicon cover in case you get bored with it.

Which part of it is hard and which is silicon?

The problem is the material for the cover , all soft material doesn’t have a really good looking compare with the iphone himself, currently we are trying to do one in Carbon Fiber but the problem is the price and the production capacity … the more adapted i have see is the Vapor4 case but not yet come out

Which part of it is hard and which is silicon?

The silicon wraps around the phone itself. The hard case portion goes over it on the back. It secures on the 4 corners of the phone and it also IMO keeps the protective sheet in place and secure.

I got this one from Switcheasy. I like it because it comes with two power jack connector protectors and two headphone jack protectors.

Welcome to SwitchEasy

Attachments

• $a.jpg
    $a.jpg
    17 KB · Views: 433