What's new

I bit the bullet

grumpy

Reaction score
Time to try Apple again. I have ordered the 6 plus. I love phones. Started with a bag phone in '93 and worked my way to a storm,the original droid, Iphone 4 and 4s. Switched back to android and I currently have the note 3. The note 4 and the Iphone 6 plus caught my eye. Been checking out reviews on different sites and I finally pulled the trigger on a 128g gold iphone 6 plus. Hopefully I made the right decision...lol

Time to try Apple again. I have ordered the 6 plus. I love phones. Started with a bag phone in '93 and worked my way to a storm,the original droid, Iphone 4 and 4s. Switched back to android and I currently have the note 3. The note 4 and the Iphone 6 plus caught my eye. Been checking out reviews on different sites and I finally pulled the trigger on a 128g gold iphone 6 plus. Hopefully I made the right decision...lol
Well done, I'm sure you're going to love it.

Congrats on the 6Plus when it arrives - I think you'll be happy with your decision.

I have been with Android over 2 years, having left Apple because of their tiny 4 inch screen sizes.
I got a notification in my email via iPhone Tracker that a 64 GB iPhone 6 Plus was at my local Mall. When I finally got there I got into the "MILE LONG" line of the iSheep herd, feeling out of place and contemplating whether or not to just return home and forget it. Soon an Apple rep who was canvasing the lines got to me and I explained I just wanted to renew my AT&T contract. He then said, kinda like when the Wizard of Oz doorman exclaimed to Dorothy "Why didn't 'cha say so! That's a horse of a different color!" saying I could have ordered the phone on the internet and just picked it up in store. He then whisked me out of the line straight into the Apple Store.
It was all a quick blur and before I knew it I was back home gloating over the super bright screen, mesmerized over the superb display contrast of the 6 Plus in comparison to my "old" LG G3.

The nightmare began as I began trying to relearn how to import personal video files (which had to be first converted to .MP4 format) into my new 6 Plus. Custom made ring tones were a nightmare as well. It was so frustrating having to involve iTunes in almost every aspect of getting something into the phone. Even after plugging the 6 Plus into my PC the pictures folder popped up on the desktop (to my relief) but I found I could not even drag a photo into it! And not even so much as an iPhone folder showed up on the desktop when I plugged the phone into my Mac book Pro! I found myself double tapping 6 Plus display screen to wake it up but had to break that LG G3 habit.

I now realize how much more I appreciate Android and my LG G3, but alas, in spite of it all I have become committed to the 6 Plus. I feel I have gone to far into the Dark Side, having finally solved most of the taunting riddles of the iPhone's restrictive software, I even made and imported my favorite Matrix ringtone. My honest impression is that Android was the easiest to work with. Perhaps I will return to Android someday, but now that things are pretty much sorted out I will try to stick with Apple for a few years. It is, I confess, questionable if I had to do it all over again that I would. But for now I am still mesmerized over that beautiful iPhone 6 Plus screen. I love the phone but I must say that L3 G3 is one of the best and innovative phones ever made and I don't look forward to putting it on Craig's list to compensate the iPhone's price point. However the 6 Plus does best it in performance ratings I've seen and the screen is better in brightness and contrast which is the main reason for purchasing it, and I am not at all disappointed.

Last edited:
So I never had an Android, but the 4s was the first Apple product I owned. I have to admit that the learning curve was rough at first. Things that had seemed so easy on my other phones, like placing photos into a folder, or downloading ringtones, etc, had become much more of a process. Having to run everything through iTunes was annoying.
I have now been an Apple man for 2 years and I love it. I love how iTunes takes care of all my needs regarding photos, videos, conversions, and, obviously, music. Everything in the same place! Apps open UBER fast, scrolling through anything (apps, music, lists, etc) is super seemless. Upgrading to a new phone (from the 4s to the 6) was insanely easy. I could go on, but once I got used to it, I have never for a second wished I had a different phone. My 2 iPhones were the best pieces of technology I ever bought.
I hope you get the same enjoyment out of it that I do.

I totally understand what your saying....anyways welcome back!
LGG3 is a nice phone and the one android I would consider,my friend has the lgg2 pretty neat.
Love the 6plus myself now I am never ever going smaller again

WOW!!! Congratulations.. Happy for you. Please tell us more about your device once you explore all its magnificent features.

I have had Android phones and iPhones so I know both sides of the story and I would never go back to Android, Its the same with my computer, I love Mac and would never go back to Windows.
I would say to anyone coming over to iPhone....Just give it time.