What's new

How to unlock jailbreaked iphone 4s AT&T

zeimer

Reaction score
Hello everybody,
I have some questions. I have iphone 4s soft version is 5.1.1. It is lock to AT&T. I tryed to ask at&t to unlock it, but they were unable to do it , because phone is jailbreaked.
So what can i do now?
Can I make backup, then update ios to 6.0 v. (then jailbreake will disappear) and ask at&t will they able to unlock my phone. And finally restore my iphone from 6.0 to 5.1.1? becaus i dont want 6.0 version.
Is this way possible?

There is currently no way to downgrade a 4s to a lower version. How do AT&T know that your phone is jailbroken?

Sent from my jailbroken iPhone 4s using Tapatalk

There is currently no way to downgrade a 4s to a lower version. How do AT&T know that your phone is jailbroken?

Sent from my jailbroken iPhone 4s using Tapatalk

What do you think about this?: *****DELETED VIDEO LINK***** Thomasjtsi, iPF Staff

Last edited by a moderator:
The video clearly states in the beginning that the method only works on A4 or lower iDevices. Nothing that we haven't covered numerous times. So... we'll go ahead and nix the video link

It's recommended that you buy the Gevey from authorized sellers like ApplenBerry. You can buy them on eBay since I know for some users it's a pretty expensive investment and eBay has sellers that can get it for about $8. Then again, ApplenBerry isn't exactly the cheapest store on the block either with any of their products, so it's a risk or take, up to you.