What's new

How to set any ringrone in iphone

faisalzaz

Reaction score
Hiii. How to set any song as iphone ringtone ??? Pls help I have jailbroken iphone. help!!!!!!

Hiii. How to set any song as iphone ringtone ??? Pls help I have jailbroken iphone. help!!!!!!

Jail breaking has nothing to do with it. You can either buy the ringtone from iTunes or you can create your own. You will need a ringtone maker like xilisoft, you can even purchase a ringtone maker from the app store and convert songs from your phone (when you plug your phone up iTunes will sync them over to your phone for you)

hi if you use a rintone maker *moderated* that should also work! It will be cheaper than buying them from itunes.

Last edited by a moderator:
iTunes lets you make a ringtone that is 15 seconds long but my iPhone only plays it for 8 seconds then repeats it. Is it possible to increase the duration of the ringtone on the iPhone?

Herbert said:
iTunes lets you make a ringtone that is 15 seconds long but my iPhone only plays it for 8 seconds then repeats it. Is it possible to increase the duration of the ringtone on the iPhone?

The default settings for ringtones are 30 seconds.

i downloaded a ringtone app titled 'business ringtones box' and in order to apply a ringtone it wants me to drag files from the documents folder to the ringtones folder and then sync my device...
where the *moderated for profanity* is the ringtones folder??

Last edited by a moderator:
dr.colossus said:
i downloaded a ringtone app titled 'business ringtones box' and in order to apply a ringtone it wants me to drag files from the documents folder to the ringtones folder and then sync my device...
where the *moderated for profanity* is the ringtones folder??

Welcome to the forums. Please refrain from using profanity. Move the file that you downloaded into iTunes. If you're not jailbroken your going to have to sync your ringtones through iTunes. If you're ringtone is in mp3 format convert it to m4r.

Hey i download one app frm cydia known as "anyring" ii will set any song as ringtone no need to connect with itunes. ptetty coolll. Lol