What's new

How to set alphabetically order of Picture Albums in OS11.0.3 ?

Imjack

Reaction score
Using the external photoalbum program Adobe Photo Elements, I have more than 100 Albums. Using iTunes I uploaded thousands of images to my iPhone.
The iPhone orders the albums almost randomly, probably according to date added to phone.
I can manually order them in the way I like, but as soon as I update the Pictures, the order is destroyed.
How can I set the order of albums or order them alphabetically and keep that order?

Welcome to iPhone Forums!

I’ve removed the other thread you started, asking the same question. Better keep the discussion to this thread only, because solutions can be found easier, when our members can see what has been suggested or asked before.

Do you try syncing the images to the built in Photos app, or somewhere else?

Thanks for correcting my cross-post mistake!
Yes, I can sync my images to the built-in Photos app, but it always reshuffles the order of albums I manually set.
My albums are named in such a way that an alphabetically order would suit me fine.
The problem was always there, in previous iOS on my former iPhone 5s and even in the days of my iPhone 4s......

Just have been informed in another forum that there is no possibility to keep the alphabetically sorted albums when syncing using iTunes to the Apple Photos app.
Is there another way to sync albums which have been created with Adobe Photoshop Elements on my PC?