What's new

How to replace music on Iphone

jdeneka9

Reaction score
I would like to remove some music from my iPhone and replace it with Holiday tunes. My "main" music and apps are synched to one library, and I placed all of my holiday music in a seperate library.

How do I clear off some of my "main" music and then load in the Holiday tunes without screwing up the remainder of my apps or deleting the "main" music from iTunes?

iPhone 3gs, 8 Gig, IOS 6.01

I would like to remove some music from my iPhone and replace it with Holiday tunes. My "main" music and apps are synched to one library, and I placed all of my holiday music in a seperate library.

How do I clear off some of my "main" music and then load in the Holiday tunes without screwing up the remainder of my apps or deleting the "main" music from iTunes?

Use imtoo iPhone transfer. doesn't require iTunes at all. that's what I use...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Without using the iTunes library where you have your "main" music stored... you'll have to use a program like iFunBox or iExplorer to gain root access to your iPhone's music folder. There, you'll be able to drag, drop and delete songs at will.