What's new

how to get the installer app for iphone 4 after jailbreak?

Kp5lrhs

Reaction score
I have iphone 4 ios 4.1, I recently jailbroke using greenpoison and I'm not sure how to get the installer app. I'm not sure if i accidently deleted the app icon or if i never had it to begin with. Any help to retaining the installer icon would be greatly appreciated. thanks in advance.
kyle

ps. my long term goal is to export a rom file from my mac os x for a nes emulator i purchased through cydia. any easier tips and tricks on how to get nes roms would actually be more helpful but may add to the confusion. I'm following the tutorial through gizmodo right now.
How To: Install Nintendo Games and Play With Tactile Feedback in Your iPhone

I have tried restarting a couple times, no luck.

Actually had the same issue earlier while trying to jb my gf's sisters i4 but it wouldn't work using either limera1n or greenpois0n and happened to notice that her model number is different instead of being and EMC 380A like my phone hers is an EMC 380B any info?

I got MC 318 LL for model number.

Hey you know I seem to recall deleting a blank white icon immediately after jailbreaking, could that have been my installer???

I got MC 318 LL for model number.

Hey you know I seem to recall deleting a blank white icon immediately after jailbreaking, could that have been my installer???

lol yes, that was your installer

but im not sure how you deleted it if it was your installer, because if i remember you have to delete it from inside the installer app if you used limera1n