What's new

How to find AirPlay

tim56

Reaction score
Hi
I have read on the Internet how you can hook up your iPhone 6 plus to your Apple TV by using AirPlay on your iPhone 6 plus. I can not find the AirPlay feature in settings. Can anyone please tell me where to look for? Thank you

Hi
I have read on the Internet how you can hook up your iPhone 6 plus to your Apple TV by using AirPlay on your iPhone 6 plus. I can not find the AirPlay feature in settings. Can anyone please tell me where to look for? Thank you
Swipe up from the bottom of the screen to bring up the control centre, the AirPlay icon will be there if there are any AirPlay capable devices within WiFi range.

Hi Scifan57 I did what you. Tell me to do I do not see AirPlay in there. Thank you

Hi Scifan57 no do I need to have it on for the AirPlay to show up on my iPhone 6 plus ?thank you

Hi Scifan57 no do I need to have it on for the AirPlay to show up on my iPhone 6 plus ?thank you
The Apple TV has to be turned on and connected to the same WiFi network for it to show up in the AirPlay section in the Control Panel.

Hi Scifan57 ok thank you