What's new

Got my Apple TV

OP
ardchoille

ardchoille

Well-Known Member
Joined
Mar 28, 2012
Messages
4,361
Reaction score
2,070
Skimonkey said:
Somehow, ivy...I knew that Gabe would come to this thread of Apple TV...he loves his!
I know exactly how he feels :)


Skimonkey said:
Nice thread by the way, Ard!

Thank you.
 

Gabriel1

New Member
Joined
May 25, 2012
Messages
540
Reaction score
23
Skimonkey said:
Somehow, ivy...I knew that Gabe would come to this thread of Apple TV...he loves his!

Nice thread by the way, Ard!

I do, I do!

The Archangel
 
OP
ardchoille

ardchoille

Well-Known Member
Joined
Mar 28, 2012
Messages
4,361
Reaction score
2,070
you might laugh but at first i thought Apple tv was an actual tv lol.
Don't feel lonely, I thought it was an actual tv too until I saw one a few months ago in a local store.
 
OP
ardchoille

ardchoille

Well-Known Member
Joined
Mar 28, 2012
Messages
4,361
Reaction score
2,070
You'd think they could have come up w/ a less confusing name. LOL!!!
I totally agree. They had planned to name it "iTV" but a company in the UK holds the rights to that name. Perhaps they should have called it iStreamer?
 

Gabriel1

New Member
Joined
May 25, 2012
Messages
540
Reaction score
23
ardchoille said:
I totally agree. They had planned to name it "iTV" but a company in the UK holds the rights to that name. Perhaps they should have called it iStreamer?

Or iScreamer and combined it with an ice cream making machine?

The Archangel
 
OP
ardchoille

ardchoille

Well-Known Member
Joined
Mar 28, 2012
Messages
4,361
Reaction score
2,070
Or iScreamer and combined it with an ice cream making machine?

The Archangel
Oh, no, that wouldn't have been good for my diet at all. I'd have been first in line on release day, lol.
 
OP
ardchoille

ardchoille

Well-Known Member
Joined
Mar 28, 2012
Messages
4,361
Reaction score
2,070
I'm beginning to see why Gabriel loves his Apple TV so much. This device is, in my opinion, worth the money for the AirPlay mirroring aspect alone. I highly recommend the Apple TV for anyone who has invested in iTunes movies/music, Hulu Plus and/or Netflix.
 

zphone

New Member
Joined
Jun 2, 2012
Messages
209
Reaction score
11
ardchoille said:
I'm beginning to see why Gabriel loves his Apple TV so much. This device is, in my opinion, worth the money for the AirPlay mirroring aspect alone. I highly recommend the Apple TV for anyone who has invested in iTunes movies/music, Hulu Plus and/or Netflix.

Agree. I bought it for that aspect alone. It's literally only slightly more than the iPhone hdmi cable adapter around these parts.
 
Top